Customer Service Contact Center Inbound Professional
Customer Service Contact Center Inbound Professional / Spécialiste service à la clientèle comptes clients - envois entrants
Organization: Purolator, Location: Moncton
Working Conditions: Office Environment
It’s not a package. It’s a promise®
We are one of Canada’s largest courier and freight networks. With over 175 operations facilities, 100+ Purolator Shipping Centres and 1,200+ Authorized Shipping Agents across Canada and 30+ offices in the U.S., we are able to deliver more for our customers from coast to coast, every day.
Open up to the possibilities!
At Purolator, you’ll be proud knowing you’re working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it’s community. This is an exciting and evolving industry and we’re leading the change as we strive to deliver the future. Here you will be empowered to help move the business forward. Each and every day. Are you open to the possibilities?
The Customer Service Contact Centre Inbound Professional will work alongside their team to proactively support their day-to-day needs and management of their service area You are a highly organized individual and are able to build effective communication with different callers. You will work to grow your career, connect, and learn through continuous on-the-job learning and collaboration with others.
The Customer Service Contact Center Inbound/Out Bound Professional will have the following date to day responsibilities:
· Schedule pick-up requests from customers while ensuring correctness of on file information as well as confirming rates and transit times
· Providing correct and updated information to customer inquiries on rates, transit times, products, procedures, etc… for any shipments being delivered to domestic destinations
· Listen for and document any customer complaints while providing feedback to customer as to follow up/procedures
· Directing customer to appropriate department when required
· Completing all necessary forms relative to customer service
· Decision quality, scheduling calls require the ability to synthesize many options and quickly make decisions
To be successful, you should have:
· Must possess excellent oral communications skills
· Be able to work in high pressure situations
· Must demonstrate a pleasant « can do » attitude
· Ability to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances
· Basic Geography knowledge
· Bilingualism an asset
Multifunctional (Pick up and Trace) experience
Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Purolator’s people and culture:
It started in 1960 with two employees – today Purolator employs 13,000+ employees in Canada and over 200 in the U.S. Our employees go the extra mile because they are inspired and empowered to contribute innovative ideas and solutions that impacts customer and community.
We hire like-minded employees who are driven, passionate and committed. They belong to a winning team! Trust and teamwork are the secret to our success. We support each other, have fun, and win together.
At Purolator we excel because we believe in possibilities and we are challenged to reach our full potential. We are empowered each and every day to help move the business forward.
You will find more here: Purolator Life